Saturday, August 6, 2011

Belize here I come!!








With only 20 days left till I head to Belize, I have the perfect outfits to complete my DREAM 30th Birthday vacation! This trip has meant so much to me, in that it is the first VACATION that I have taken with my husband since our Honeymoon. Even though backpacking across Asia and Europe 2 years ago was a huge trip of a lifetime, my intentions for that was more about experiencing my spirituality, the people and photography. This trip is truly about relaxing, Yoga, sunbathing and throwing in a few excursions here and there.
Now all I need to do is have the most fashionable, comfortable attire to trek, stretch, meditate, and swim! Oh and chillax' with my best friend-in our cabana's. I am traveling inland to the Belizean Rainforest to the Black Rock Yoga Lodge. We will be near the Big Rock Waterfalls and Rio on the pools. We will hit up some Mayan Ruins and then take a jeep back to Belize City to boat over to Caye Caulker and Ambergris Caye to stay at Akbol Yoga Resort and tan, swim and snorkel at Hol Chan Marine Reserve.
So here are the outfits that I have picked so far- a good blend of dressy, casual. A perfect trek uniform, Trail Runner lightweight shoes. All my favorite Yoga gear from Lululemon, my trip to India and Om On Yoga boutique. My new Japa Mala beads and my cozy havana's. Oh and don't forget the perfect Fall must have a pair of foldable black Ballet flats- perfect to travel in. I have the Yosi Samra brand from NEED SUPPLY - but I will probably pick up a pair of Corso Como brand as well in another color. Take my advice- my choices are all you need to look Resort Chic with that hint of Bohemian Hipster that I LOVE so much

1 comment:

  1. Love it girl, you are always perfectly dressed and could look stunning in anything! Cant wait to hear more about the trip!

    ReplyDelete